Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Words of Wisdom in Education

Do you see the key to educational success here? It's there; literally in shape as well as in words!

Here are our SE Polk summary notes from the National School Board Association Tech + Learning Conference visualized in Wordle! What fun to wait for the churning of the computer until POP... the Wordle results!

How in the world this came out looking like a key is a mystery to me! But I believe this cloud picture is a true vision of success in our 21st Century classrooms!



See if you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, WORDLE is an exceptional web application. I know I am just now starting to understand the basic uses, but I can imagine more.

    I will bookmark this in our Diigo WORDLE group. If you would like to join this informal collaborative group, please do.

    ReplyDelete