Monday, July 13, 2009

Connecting with Blogs


Originally uploaded by vanhookc
Thanks, friends in my PLN! You have shared many great blog suggestions on just about every topic!


For a little humor –Wondermark, Unshelved, Shelf Check
For a glimpse of images—Less Ordinary
For life style tips – Life Hack, Unclutterer
For fun – Cake Wrecks
For quotes – Quoteflections
Global following -- Spring of Hope (http://springofhopeuganda.blogspot.com/2009/07/diagnosis.html)

Other’s recommended / Educational –
Coddogblog
Scott McLeod’s blog
Doug Johnson’s Blue Skunk Blog
Assorted Stuff
Bud the Teacher
Discovery Education Blogs
Wesley Fryer’s At the Speed of Creativity
David Warlick’s 2 Cents Worth

Hint: Install Google Reader on your computer and drop the RSS feed for any of these blogs into your Reader. You might set up categories, as suggested above! I have found when reading them gets ahead of me, I can mark them All READ. However, I can still go back and keyword search these archived blogs to find what I need to know! I also like to STAR the ones I want to come back to and read again!

Blogs are often my best teacher for professional and personal learning.

Those contributing information shared they read and listen to these on their Kindles, Google Readers, and Ipods.

This is just a start on the many great blogs out there. Add your 2 cents worth here and share more great blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment